At Comprehensive Dental Care, we are taking all of the necessary steps to ensure the safety of both our patients and our team. In the midst of COVID-19, we are asking patients to maintain social distancing in the waiting room and wear a facial mask when you arrive. If you have had a fever within 24 hours of your scheduled visit, we can help you reschedule for a later time.
During your appointment you may notice a few of these COVID-19 changes:
- All team members and patients must wear masks throughout common areas
- Deep cleaning of common areas and commonly used items throughout the office
- Social distancing in waiting areas, or patients waiting in their cars
- Operatories getting a deep cleaning after every patient
- Improved filtration on HVAC units
- COVID-19 questionnaires, temperature checks, or signage posted
Please help in keeping our practice a safe and clean environment for everyone. We look forward to seeing you soon!